- Thursday | November 12, 2020 to Saturday | November 14, 2020
- 10:00 am
- Virtual Retreat
- Alice Logan, registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Seeker to Sage
with Susan Komis
November 12-14, 2020
“A common bonding takes place in all who are attracted to the transformation process. Such is the ultimate lineage of all spiritual lineages emerging in the various religious traditions. We are companions in the search, moved by a common perspective and inspiration.” Fr. Thomas Keating
This virtual retreat provides an opportunity to come together to reflect upon:
- Our personal spiritual journey: from Awakening, to Seeker, to Servant, to Sage.
- Exploring stages and seasons of the various paths we have traveled
- Our relationship with the Divine Being
- Realization that we have been led every step of the way by a loving, mysterious unknowable God.
Join us as we move through the different stages of spiritual growth from our awakening moments, through our seeking and a gradual restructuring of consciousness.
This retreat will include Centering Prayer in community with fellow retreatants, presentations, interactive experience, small group process and periods of silence and rest in the comfort and safety of your home.
Susan Komis is a nationally known Retreat Leader in Christian contemplative practice. She is well known to many of us in Florida for having facilitated several retreats, Living Flame events and workshops throughout our Chapter. Susan served Contemplative Outreach beginning in 1990, first as a volunteer, then as a coordinator for the St. Louis, MO Chapter, and for many years as the Director of the CPS Chapter Programs and Services where she provided support to Coordinators and Contact Persons throughout the Contemplative Outreach spiritual community.
She serves as a staff person for numerous Contemplative Outreach retreats, mentors other servant leaders, and continues to develop leadership formation programs for Contemplative Outreach, Ltd. Susan is a certified Pastoral Minister and has worked in Adult Faith Development and various other ministries including spiritual direction and inter-spiritual dialogue. It will be a joy to have her back with us in Florida.
Retreat schedule: (Eastern Standard Time):
- Thursday: 10 am-12:30 pm and 2 pm-4:30 pm
- Friday: 10 am-12:30 pm and 2 pm-4:30 pm
- Saturday: 10 am-12:30 pm
Cost: $45.00 with pre-registration
Please fill this registration form out and mail with your $45 payment check or submit the scholarship application. Now, you can also pay using PayPal/credit card and send registration information on-line by following the instructions below.
To register and pay on-line, you need to complete a two step process.
1. Fill out the registration form and press “SUBMIT.”
2. View the confirmation page and the complete the brief PayPal/credit card form.